ziglite-Wall-mounted infrared automatic sensor washing mobile phone
Punch-free installation, wall-mounted installation dual purpose
Manual wall mounting can also be installed with 3M glue, easy to operate
1) Dual power supply design, long-lasting storage
2) Security key to prevent damage
3) Large capacity inner tank, 1000ml large capacity, no need to change liquid frequently
4) ABS material, environmental protection, safety, corrosion resistance, insulation current, not easy to deform
5) Smart induction, zero contact, avoid cross infection
6) Intelligent start and stop, safe and energy-saving, hand-to-open, hand-off to close, atomized liquid, more material saving, just right humidity
7) Small size, space saving, more convenient and flexible installation
8) Available disinfectant, water, soap, etc.
Power supply mode: 4 AA batteries + DC power supply
Input voltage: 100-240v 50/60Hz 0.3A
Output voltage: 6.0V/1.0A
Liquid discharge method: induction atomization
Accessories: perforated screw*4 security key 1 power cord
Product size: 13*12.7*27cm
Product weight: 926 grams
Packing size: 13*13*27.5cm
Package weight: 1100 grams
Packing list: main body, product manual, power cord, accessories (1 safety key, free punching screw *2, spare punching screw *4)
1) Find a suitable position for installation and fix the product with screws, or use 3M glue to install
2) Insert the DC plug of the switching power supply adapter into the DC jack of the product or install 4 AA batteries
3) Use the safety key to open the product panel from the top, uncover the inner tank and add the required liquid, squeeze out the air until the liquid flows out and close the product panel.
4) Turn on the power supply, and after the liquid is added, the liquid will be discharged after the operation is completed. The liquid will be automatically turned on when the hand is turned, and the liquid will be automatically closed after the hand is released.
1) Do not put the product in water or rinse with water to avoid electrical short circuit.
2) When installing or replacing disinfectants, do not use non-special disinfectants to replace them, so as to avoid machine failure.
3) Do not block the nozzle with your hands or foreign objects, and do not put down the body of the device to prevent liquid from being poured into the body.
4) If you do not use this product for a long time, please wash it with clean water several times to avoid clogging the pipeline.
5) When the product is exhausted or not used for a long time, please remove the battery.
6) When the battery power is insufficient, the battery needs to be replaced. Please replace the battery according to the instructions.
7) Do not use this product in harsh environments such as high or low temperature and fire.
8) Do not disassemble or repair this product by yourself.
9) Do not tilt the bottle during installation or replacement of hand disinfection. If a small amount of liquid flows out normally, it can still be used normally after wiping.
10) In case of water dripping, upside-down, tilting, etc., please confirm whether the battery compartment is full of liquid in time. If necessary, please take out the battery and wipe it dry before continuing to use it.
11) Due to individual differences, a very small number of people may develop allergies during use. If there is any leakage, stop using it, and seek medical attention if necessary.
12) Please avoid exposing the sensing area of the machine to sunlight or strong light, which will cause induction errors and disinfectant spraying function fault tables, etc., which will cause the battery to be turned off or to be turned off by mistake. The battery is powered off/off.